Company: Sodexo Inc.
Posted on: January 18, 2020
Description/Job SummarySodexo Quality of Life ServicesThis position
is considered a high security position per Sodexo/NAU policy, and
as such the successful applicant will be subjected to fingerprint
screening.DetailsJob Overview:The Sr. Unit Clerk will complete the
clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with
corporate guidelines. Provide accurate, friendly quality service to
customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions. The
general responsibilities of the position include those listed
below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the
position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements./General
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with
- Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records,
filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling
- Writes types or enters information into computer to prepare
- Prepare issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies,
invoices, statements and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and
resolves routine problems.
- Conducts research when necessary.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and
prepares outgoing mail.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages and runs errands.
- May receive, count and deposit cash, as needed.
- May include human resources functions (including benefit
administration, personnel action forms and payroll processing) for
the unit as well as the district and region.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- Serves as a lead unit clerk performing more advanced
non-routine varied clerical duties in accordance with standard
- Multi-tasks performing activities such as photocopying,
compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and
- May perform general accounting and complete Sodexo financial
reports according to Sodexo policy and procedures.
- May perform accounting and financial functions for multiple
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- /Job Qualifications:/*/Experience/Knowledge:/
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting,
- /License/Qualifications/*Certifications: None./General
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
satisfactory regularity./Physical Requirements:/
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds./Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and
principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment
to the Act. If, due to a disability, you require a reasonable
accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line
application process, please contact
SodexoFrontlineApplicationSupport.USA@sodexo.com for assistance.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment
opportunity, please click here.
Keywords: Sodexo Inc., Flagstaff , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!