Center Operations Director
Company: Concentra, Inc.
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Career Opportunities at Concentra - Center Operations Director
Flagstaff, AZ in Flagstaff, Arizona - Careers at Concentra Skip to
Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable
cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features
of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome
page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Center
Operations Director Flagstaff, AZ Location US-AZ-Flagstaff Job ID
154846 Pos. Category Medical Center - Leadership Pos. Type Full
Time Regular Overview Are you a professional with a keen focus on
operational quality who will make a difference in the way we
provide healthcare?Our Center Operations Director is the vanguard
of the practice, aligning with the Leadership Team to ensure
standard procedures and operations are executed with precision. You
are on the forefront of providing an excellent customer experience
and delivering an optimal quality of health care services for the
community. Responsibilities We are in need of a leader with an
ambitious spirit who acts as the face to current and prospective
patients while driving the practice's success and being directly
accountable for the P&L.
- Builds an environment of team building, integrity,
patient/colleague safety, quality care, continuous improvement,
reward and recognition at the center level.
- Monitors and drives key business and clinical metrics.
- Ensures staffing optimization and holds staff accountable to
impact workflow and patient experience for all disciplines and
- Works with clinicians in assessing center processes, work flows
and staffing to continuously improve the patient experience.
- Maintains and establishes relationships with employers, payers,
referral sources, networks, local communities, etc. to drive market
- Mentors and coaches their team regarding business metrics,
patient/client happiness, process and procedure, etc.
- Develops colleague success through all aspects of the talent
life cycle including recruiting, hiring, onboarding, orientation,
mentoring / development, engagement, retention, performance
management and succession planning. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Two to three years of supervisory experience preferred
- Strong service mentality and a focus on achieving defined
- Considerate and supporting communication style; warm, positive,
- Ability to lead and prioritize multiple tasks at a time in a
dynamic environment without direct supervision
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity, develop a plan of
action to improve, implement and evaluate plan effectively Options
Apply Now Apply Share Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Need help finding the
right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to
get started. Application FAQs
Keywords: Concentra, Inc., Flagstaff , Center Operations Director, Executive , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!