Senior Project Manager
Company: Kimmel & Associates
Posted on: May 10, 2022
About the Company:
A premier construction services firm specializing in commercial
building construction and renovation, civil construction, and
renewable energy projects. Their exceptionally talented team
consistently delivers on the promise of complete project and client
satisfaction. This firm has become a leader in the industry by
embracing Alternative Project Delivery Methods (APDMs), including
Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) and Design-Build, because of
their natural fit with a collaborative culture and emerging as one
of the leaders in sustainable building in the southwest,
integrating environmentally responsible design elements and
construction efforts into all of their projects. -
About the Position:
Hiring for a Senior Project Manager, -responsible for the hands-on
management and execution of new construction, renovation, and
tenant improvement projects from pre-construction through
close-out. The SPM will have access to a diverse range of projects,
including: -healthcare, education, municipal, hospitality, and
- Four-year degree in a related field.
- 7+ years of recent experience as Project Manager with a
Commercial General Contractor.
- Knowledge of construction cost control and necessary accounting
- Substantial estimating experience in a building General
- Ability to perform take-offs, collection and review of
subcontractor bids and estimation of General Conditions.
- Familiarity with Alternative Project Delivery Methods (APDM),
including Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR), Design-Build, and
Job Order Contracting (JOC).
- Solid proficiency in construction software use - experience
with Primavera, Procore and Viewpoint V6 Construction Software is a
Keywords: Kimmel & Associates, Flagstaff , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!