Company: White Cap
Posted on: May 12, 2022
A position at White Cap isn't your ordinary job. You'll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities. The White Cap family is
committed to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being
deeply knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment. Job
Summary Builds relationships and develops plans to increase sales
and profitability for mid-size accounts that are regional or
national in scope and make regional or national purchasing
decisions. Drives sales by creating, executing and communicating
business plans to grow sales for the business. Negotiates regional
contracts and rebate programs. Ensures effective implementation of
regional account programs through all sales channels. This position
requires operation of a Company Vehicle or a Personal Vehicle and
such operation is done consistently more than 20% of the average
work week. If selected for this position, the company will run a
Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A requirement of this position
is an acceptable MVR report. Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Generates viable sales leads and prospects through market and
account research, sales events, networking, vendor events and
computer programs. Contacts assigned and prospective accounts to
secure new business.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing
accounts. Teams with individuals within sales and key corporate
personnel to communicate account plans, pricing, and offer
assistance to drive sales.
- Develops, executes and communicates business plans for
profitably growing sales of assigned customers. Provides market and
competitor information to appropriate channel within the company.
Accountable for attaining assigned sales quota, part margin and
controllable expense objectives.
- Interacts with customers, vendors, and associates to resolve
customer and service related issues.
- Maintains a current and competent base of product knowledge and
applies that knowledge when servicing customers.
- Maintains and submits all required sales administration
reports. Regularly attends company meetings. Nature and Scope
- Demonstrates skill in data analysis techniques by resolving
missing/incomplete information and inconsistencies/anomalies in
more complex research/data.
- Nature of work requires increasing independence; receives
guidance only on unusual, complex problems or issues. Work review
typically involves periodic review of output by a supervisor and/or
direct customers of the process.
- May provide general guidance/direction to or train junior level
support or professional personnel. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 2-5
years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and generally 2-4
years of experience in a related field. Certification is required
in some areas. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman's Strategic Selling and Large
Account Management Process concepts.
- Prior experience in telesales and possession of proven phone
- Knowledge in company product line. If you're looking to play a
role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We can't wait to meet you. Functional Area Sales Recruiter Machart,
Frank Req ID WCJR-004776 White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Flagstaff , Account Manager, Executive , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!