Interim Manager, Radiation Department
Company: B.E. Smith
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Join a healthcare system located in the Southwest as their next
Interim Manager, Radiation DepartmentThe Position
- The Interim Manager, Radiation Department will be responsible
for the oversight and day-to-day operations of the radiology
- This role will report to the System Imaging Director and will
oversee a team of three direct reports and approximately 85 FTE's
across multiple organization sites.
- This leader will be expected to assist in the implementation of
safety initiatives, provide support for regulatory initiatives and
assist with the daily management of department operations. -
- The ideal candidate will have three to five years LEAN
experience, five years' experience working in a Level 1 trauma
facility and three years' experience of developing and implementing
quality initiatives. They will be capable of working independently,
be flexible, agile and quick to process information due to fast
paced and changing environment.
- Experience with Joint Commission, Procurement and Nuclear
medicine is a plus. Solid background of radiology is required.
- Bachelors degree required. -The Community
- Flagstaff, Arizona is surrounded by natural wonders like the
Grand Canyon, the Red Rocks of Sedona, Coconino National Forest and
San Francisco Peaks.
- In the midst of the world's largest ponderosa pine forest,
Flagstaff is a four season hub of activity where an eclectic mix of
small town charm and endless outdoor adventure beckon.
- History buffs will delight in the Route 66 nostalgia and the
museums dedicated to Flagstaff's Native American culture and old
west legacy.Interim Leadership with B.E. Smith
- Interim leadership gives you the chance to make immediate and
lasting improvements. -
- The industry's best Interim Leaders and Consultants choose B.E.
Smith because of the firm's innovative employment model. The
employment relationship is structured to provide you all the
benefits of employment, while maintaining the flexibility you enjoy
as an independent contractor.
- Upon accepting engagements, you may become eligible for a
variety of benefits, including access to medical, dental and vision
insurance; life insurance; AD&D; and a flexible spending
account (The availability of some benefits depends on the type and
duration of the engagement).
- You are an employee of B.E. Smith. Taxes are withheld and B.E.
Smith covers the employer portion of your FICA.
- Each interim healthcare executive job has different travel
requirements. Your travel, lodging and business expenses are
covered by B. E. Smith and the client.
- In a standard Interim Leadership arrangement, the client pays
for travel home every other weekend.
- The client will also provide you with a rental car, as well as
lodging that is clean, safe and in close proximity to the
organization. Each is furnished and has a kitchen.
- Some positions have specific licensing requirements. Check out
our - -for details!
- View AMN Healthcare's -s, including vaccination information.
Keywords: B.E. Smith, Flagstaff , Interim Manager, Radiation Department, Executive , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!