Project Manager-Multi Family Construction - Diverse Candidates Encouraged
Company: Colt Builders
Posted on: November 13, 2019
Project Manager /Multi-Family Construction Colt Builders Corp
- We are currently looking for a Project Manager in Flagstaff AZ
to start January 2020.The ideal candidate will be responsible for
planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the
decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also
effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant
stakeholders, clients, or project team members.
- Manage Colt personnel and subcontractors to ensure company
policies and procedures are maintained throughout the project
duration to ensure safety, schedule, quality, customer
satisfaction, and profitability are maintained.
- Review and understand project budget and project schedule.
- Review and approve invoices from vendors and
- Approve material purchase estimates and oversee management of
materials on site.
- Produce monthly billings to clients.
- Facilitate project team meetings to ensure objectives are being
- Proven track record of managing projects at either
subcontractor of general contractor level
- Knowledge of wood framed, multi-family projects.Type III and
- Communication skills including ability to conduct site meetings
and correspond with both internal and external customers.
- Understanding of financial aspects of project including ability
to forecast job costs through duration of scope.
- Understanding of project specific contract and scope.
- Understanding of project schedule, sequence, and work flow to
complete activities within required durations.
- Advanced safety knowledge and performance
- CPR/AED Certified
- OSHA 30 hour
- STSC preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in required software (MS Word, Excel,
Fieldwire and Project).
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards This is a full-time salary
position, requiring minimum of 40 hours/week however additional
hours may be required depending on project demands. Position will
be located on site therefore applicant should expect to be exposed
to construction site conditions including rough terrain, ladders,
equipment noise, and heights as well as local climate and weather.
Applicant should expect to do a moderate amount of lifting,
carrying, climbing, kneeling and balancing. Certain amounts of
strength, and dexterity are required. Salary negotiable Send Resume
to "> With your resume, please return the attached PM
Questionnaire. . Colt Builders Corp Associated topics:
administrator, construction, consultant, custom, public works,
scheduler, site, site supervisor, superintendent, supervisor
Keywords: Colt Builders, Flagstaff , Project Manager-Multi Family Construction - Diverse Candidates Encouraged, Executive , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!