LPN -$5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Company: Northern Arizona Hospice
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Company Overview:Northern Arizona Hospice is seeking a Licensed
Practical Nurse / LPN to join our team. This position is a great
opportunity to grow your Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN skillset
while providing essential one-on-one care to individuals in the
home care setting.
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time!
- Excellent Pay & Benefits
- 1:1 Patient Care
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Great Culture - join our family!Northern Arizona Hospice, a
part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Essential
Functions:The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in Hospice provides
care to patients in hospice. The LPN maintains patient
confidentiality at all times. The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
practices use of good communication skills, both verbally and
written. Is responsible for adhering to all LPN Nursing Practice
Standards as they apply to patient care.
- Performs skilled nursing services under the supervision of a
staff RN on a daily basis.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments as permitted
by State regulations on an as needed basis.
- Assists the physician and/or staff RN in performing specialized
procedures on an as needed basis.
- Assists the patient with activities of daily living and
encourages appropriate self-care on a daily basis.
- Reports to the patient's physician and other appropriate
personnel regarding pertinent changes in the patient's condition on
an as needed basis.Education & Experience:Formal Education:
Associate Degree or certification equivalentLicense Requirements
- Unrestricted licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current drivers license and vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Additional Sate
- LA: At a minimum, two years full time experience working as an
- AL, AR, AZ, GA, ID, MI, MO, MS, NC, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV:
No additional state specific requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Northern Arizona Hospice, Flagstaff , LPN -$5,000 Sign-On Bonus, Healthcare , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!