Company: Northern Arizona Home Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Company Overview: $10,000 Sign on BonusNorthern Arizona Home
Health, -is looking for nurses that want to make a difference in
the lives of their patients. We have a great opportunity for a
Registered Nurse (RN)! -The Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) in Home
Health provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients
in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance
with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN
Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care with other
health care professionals involved in care, and helps to achieve
and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging
information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family, and
community resources. All done within a Point of Care
setting.Northern Arizona Home Health, a part of -LHC Group, is the
preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and
families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term
acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: -It's all about
helping people. -Benefits: for full time employees -LHC offers a
competitive and detailed benefit plan for FT employees
- Medical, dental and vision packages
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursment
- Flexible Schedules Essential Functions:
- Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as
defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Makes the initial and-or comprehensive nursing evaluation
visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care
within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete,
and timely documentation, per policy.
- Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes
in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing
- Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time
points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with
- Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical
necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
- Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions
to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other
health care professional's involved in care. Education &
Experience: License Requirements
- Current RN licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.Additional State
- CA - One year prior professional nursing experience.
- LA - At a minimum, one year of clinical experience. RN
licensure must have no restrictions.
- AL, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, KY, MD, MS, MI, MO, NC, OH, OK,
OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV -----" No other state
specific requirements.Equal Opportunity Employer - vets,
disability.Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full
vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be
required. - If permitted by state law, the company will consider
requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: Northern Arizona Home Health, Flagstaff , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!