CNA - Hospice Aide
Company: LHC New
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Northern Arizona Hospice is Hiring for a Full Time and Part Time
C.N.A. - Hospice Aide in Flagstaff, AZ
At Northern Arizona Hospice, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a
culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful
connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their
families, each other, and the communities we serve-it truly is all
about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As CNAs, Aides & Caregivers, you can expect:
- opportunities to build trusted relationships as you care &
connect with people of all ages
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- career mobility and growth opportunities
If you have a passion for care and want to strengthen your nursing
career, this is a great opportunity for you.
Under the supervision of Hospice nurses, the Hospice C.N.A./Aide
provides direct patient care and services as established in the
patient's Plan of Care. The Hospice Aide must be compassionate,
mature and able to handle the needs of a Hospice patient and their
family. Reports after patient encounter to the Executive Director,
or designee, regarding the patient's condition or environment,
following the Care Management process on as needed basis.
- Provides assistance with the following ADLs during each patient
visit: mobility, transfers, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing or
undressing, eating or toileting.
- Performs incidental household services essential to the
patient's health care at home conducting household services that
are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization on as
- Completes a clinical note for each visit which must be
incorporated into the patient's record at least on a weekly
- Participates in the in-service program per online educational
forum, completing at least six hours of in-services every six
months. Must have a minimum of 12 hours of in-service training
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality on a regular
- Participates in QAPI plan or process identifying any problems
and reporting administrator on a daily or as needed basis.
Education & Experience
- Current CPR certification requirements.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Mature and able to deal effectively with the demands of a
hospice aide position.
- Must be able to read, write, and carry out directions promptly
Equal Opportunity Employer - vets, disability.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination
by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If
permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for
religious or medical exemptions.
Keywords: LHC New, Flagstaff , CNA - Hospice Aide, Healthcare , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!