Licensed Therapist-Substance Abuse
Company: Southwest Behavioral & Health Services
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Southwest Behavioral & Health Services is a large and growing,
non-profit community-based provider of behavioral health services
with locations throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area, rural
Maricopa County, Gila, Pinal, Mohave, Coconino, and Yavapai
Counties. We are a well-established voice in the community with
more than 115 sites, over one thousand employees, and 40 years'
Join Southwest Behavioral & Health for exceptional growth
opportunities driven by our promote-from-within philosophy. We
provide an EXCELLENT compensation and benefits package, including
immediate participation in our 403(b) program with 40% company
match after 1 year of service. Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
includes 3 weeks of time-off your 1st year and increased vacation
accruals after 2, 5 and 10 years of service! We offer low cost
medical insurance and offer 100% company-paid dental, Short Term
Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life coverage for employees.
Other great benefits include 10 paid holidays, vision,
licensure/certification reimbursement, tuition reimbursement,
prescription drug discounts, chiropractic services, 100% paid
Employee Assistance Program, and much more!
We are seeking a Licensed Therapist to join our Flagstaff
Outpatient ORS Clinic! This is a full-time position working 40
hours per week with benefits.
Services will be provided to adults in office. The Licensed
Therapist is responsible for providing timely, evidence-based
clinical and non-clinical support services to children, adolescents
and adults, including screening, assessment, treatment planning,
individual and/or group counseling, case management and crisis
intervention. All services are guided by the Jason K. Principles
and delivered according to guidelines set forth by RBHA and
- Develops and implements treatment plans, clinical assessment
criteria, and programmatic goals, objectives, and
- Performs intakes and psychosocial assessments of adults,
families, children, and adolescents.
- Conducts ongoing therapy with adults, families, children, and
adolescents within a brief therapy framework.
- Conducts home visits and case consultations as needed.
- Conduct ongoing therapy with adults as needed, using
- Coordinates closely with clinical staff and staff from other
- Provides community consultation and education to community
agencies, schools, neighborhood groups, and other community human
- Serves as a resource to clinic staff in areas of specialization
and attend case staffing.
- Accurately and appropriately documents client services provided
according to the approved clinical standards rules, regulations,
and procedure of the agency.
- Maintains required number of client contact hours per
- Maintains the expected level of productivity.
- Provides clinical review and co-signature on assessments and
service plans completed by BHT's in accordance with ADHS
- Minimum requirement consists of a 21-year age Master's Degree
in Behavioral Health field (Psychology, Counseling, or Social Work)
Licensed or license eligible at the Associate level by the Arizona
Board of Behavioral health Examiners.
- Independent License strongly preferred. One (1) year of
full-time behavioral health experience highly preferred.
- Must have fingerprint clearance issued by Arizona Department of
Public Safety of eligible to receive within eight (8) weeks of
SB&H is a drug-free workplace, drug screening required.
Keywords: Southwest Behavioral & Health Services, Flagstaff , Licensed Therapist-Substance Abuse, Healthcare , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!