Respiratory Therapist (SNF)
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: January 11, 2020
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day.-- It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you. We're currently seeking a
Respiratory Therapist to join our amazing team. Details of the
Respiratory Therapist opening:
- Anticipated start date: 01/12/2020
- Salary range: $1,150 -$1,450 commensurate with experience
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Monday - Friday
- Enjoy--peace--of--mind--knowing--you can
elect--Day--One--Medical--Benefits Daily Range of Responsibilities
of the Respiratory Therapist:
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan, administers inhalants,
operates mechanical ventilators, therapeutic gas administration
apparatus, environmental control systems, and aerosol
- Administers respiratory therapy treatments by performing
bronchopulmonary drainage, assisting with breathing exercises,
monitoring physiological responses to therapy, such as vital signs,
arterial blood gases and blood chemistry changes.
- Evaluates effects of respiratory therapy treatment plan by
observing, noting and evaluating patient's progress.
- Completes discharge planning by consulting with physicians,
nurses, social workers and other health care workers.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by
designing home exercise programs, instructing patients, families
and caregivers in home exercise programs.
- Recommend and/or provide assistive equipment, recommend
outpatient or home health follow-up programs.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and
department records. Qualifications for the Respiratory
- Graduate of accredited two year Respiratory Therapy
- Current Respiratory Therapist license in the State of
- Registration by NBRC preferred.
- Current CPR, PALS, ACLS and NRP certifications. Submit your
resume to us today for consideration of the Respiratory Therapist
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within
24 business hours. We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Flagstaff , Respiratory Therapist (SNF), Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!