Electric Torque Machines (ETM) is a high energy team developing
and commercializing proprietary direct drive motors based on an
unparalleled combination of cost and performance for various
applications. We are seeking a Senior Project Engineer to work with
our dynamic engineering, sales and manufacturing teams on new
The ideal candidate:
• Energized by working in an ever-changing, time critical, deep
technology environment working with teams both internally and
externally to create new products.
• Has a solid track record of taking ownership of projects and
successfully leading new product development teams to meet schedule
and product requirements.
• Proficient in mechanical engineering fundamentals and applying
skills to creatively solve problems.
• Lead development of new motor products by working with
customers, suppliers and internal teams from product concept
through successful product commercialization.
• Identify and solve problems across a broad range of
disciplines including engineering and manufacturing.
• Combine mechanical design skills with hands-on expertise for
both product improvements and the creation of new motor product
• 10+ years’ experience in project management and design
engineering of electromechanical systems.
• Proven ability to create and execute product development plans
while building relationships with internal and external teams.
• Proficiency in mechanical design and product engineering from
concept to commercialization. Experience with SolidWorks is
• Experience driving design for cost-effective manufacturing of
metal and plastic parts including machining, casting, extrusion,
and injection molding.
• Use Gantt charts and other project management tools to
simplify and drive project activities.
• Experience developing and manufacturing industrial products
including electric motors is preferred.
• Ability to travel within the US and internationally.
Proven Quality. Leading Technology. Launch your career with
Graco offers attractive compensation, benefits and opportunities
for both professional development and career progression. Graco’s
comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, stock purchase
plan, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
Our expectations are high. That's why we are always looking to
hire the brightest and the best!