Patient Relations Representative (OB/GYN) (Flagstaff, AZ) - Open due to Promotion!
Company: North Country HealthCare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you like to greet people you know, and even don't know? You
may really enjoy our Patient Relations Rep position in our OBGYN
department. In this position you will greet patients, obtain
correct information, and verify insurance.
- Greet and check-in patients, verify patient information,
insurance documents, referrals, and enter changes into
- Answer phone, make appointments and follow-up appointments, and
take messages for physicians and other clinic staff.
- Sort and distribute mail on a daily basis.
- Enter data into patient database as needed.
- Provide back-up support for other office positions; re:
insurance follow-ups, and referrals, etc.
- Complete forms for clinic and patients on an as needed
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications: Knowledge of a related field (however acquired),
such as basic accounting, data entry, or customer service;
equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade, or
correspondence school; plus 4 years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
Keywords: North Country HealthCare, Flagstaff , Patient Relations Representative (OB/GYN) (Flagstaff, AZ) - Open due to Promotion!, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!