Member Services Representative
Company: Planet Fitness (United PF Partners)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Title:Member Services Representative
Reports to:Club Manager
If you would love working for a rapidly growing company that
changes peoples lives for the better every day, helps them live
healthier, doesnt judge anyone, and supports their communities and
the Boys and Girls Club (because they dont judge either), then this
may be your dream job! United PF believes that everyone is a
leader. We define leadership as influence, which is independent of
hierarchy and can be used positively regardless of the
Whats your role?
As a Member Services Representative you are a high energy,
positive member of the team providing members with an unprecedented
experience and encouraging them in achieving their fitness goals.
You will make them feel like family in a clean, judgement-free
environment. You will create raving fans by delivering +1% customer
service, continually engaging and encouraging our members to
succeed on their fitness journey.
Some of your primary responsibilities:
- You will ensure our club is super clean because our members
value this and were known for that too.
- Finding new and current members to join the fitness trainer in
- Youll impress new and existing members when you introduce them
to our Black Card amenities. Theyre going to want these
- You will help the entire team at the welcome desk checking in
our members while providing greetings and farewells to them. Assist
with fun energetic, non-high-pressure tours, as well as member
enrollment, and other club responsibilities.
- Be a leader! Be passionate love what you do! Have fun and
invite members to do the same!
A few other things we want you to know:
- Your schedule will vary. Shift could involve any of our hours
of operation, including weekends and holidays.
- United PF offers competitive salaries, PF Black Card membership
and opportunities for growth.
We would love to hear from people with:
- Birthdate that confirms you are a minimum of 18 years of
- Passion for helping others.
- Understanding the physical demands may involve but are not
limited to, communicating, standing, walking, bending, lifting up
to 50lbs, reaching, climbing, balancing, kneeling and handling
potentially hazardous chemicals.
- On-time dependability because you know people are counting on
- English language; ability to speak, understand, read and write.
Bilingual - Spanish helpful.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
If you would like to grow as a leader, make an impact
and build relationships in a company where judgement-free is a way
of life, apply today!
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the
Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ
neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness (United PF Partners), Flagstaff , Member Services Representative, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!