Bistro Attendant (part-time)
Company: Crestline Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Restaurant Server will take food and
beverage orders, retrieve and serve alcoholic, non-alcoholic
beverages and food orders to guest tables according Hotel
specifications, courteously and efficiently. He/she will collect
payments and assist in the maintenance of the Restaurant area and
To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable
qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their
meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from customers.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or
enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales
- Take orders from patrons for food or beverages.
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet minimum
age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Serve food or beverages to patrons, and prepare or serve
specialty dishes at tables as required.
- Present menus to patrons and answer questions about menu items,
making recommendations upon request.
- Clean tables or counters after patrons have finished
- Prepare hot, cold, and mixed drinks for patrons, and chill
bottles of wine.
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to
prepare for the next shift or for large parties.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food,
tableware, and linens.
- Explain how various menu items are prepared, describing
ingredients and cooking methods.
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as
linens, silverware, and glassware.
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, take them to
kitchen for cleaning.
- Assist host or hostess by answering phones to take reservations
or to-go orders, and by greeting, seating, and thanking
- Perform cleaning duties, such as sweeping and mopping floors,
vacuuming carpet, tidying up server station, taking out trash, or
checking and cleaning bathroom.
- Bring wine selections to tables with appropriate glasses, and
pour the wines for customers.
- Perform food preparation duties such as preparing salads,
appetizers, and cold dishes, portioning desserts, and brewing
- Escort customers to their tables.
- Garnish and decorate dishes in preparation for serving.
- Fill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, condiment, and napkin
- Describe and recommend wines to customers.
- Provide guests with information about local areas, including
High School Graduate or General Education
Degree (GED): or Work Equivalent.
- Must have good understanding of the English language
andprevious guest/customer relations training.
- Certification of previous training in liquor, wine and food
Must be TIPS, CARE (or equivalent)
certified, or become certified by first day on the job.
- Ability to input and access information in the property
management system/computers/point of sales system.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
Keywords: Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Flagstaff , Bistro Attendant (part-time), Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!