Company: North Country HealthCare
Posted on: May 3, 2021
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
To manage and direct dental assistant staff operations and oversee
some clinic incoming and outgoing transactions. Address patient,
dentist, and staff issues, employee schedules and daily operational
concerns as they arise. To monitor staff performance and ensure
that patient needs are being satisfied. This person will supervise,
hire, coach, and schedule dental assistants and assist, too.
Perform work of routine difficulty in assisting the Center's
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative supervision and support for clinic
business office staff. Listen to and solve employee problems.
- Coordinate information from administration and dentists to
dental assistant staff.
- Provides chair side assistance to the dentist during dental
- Interview, hire and terminate staff. Review and submit payroll
- Order dental supplies and equipment.
- Prepares patients for treatment.
- Maintains and sterilizes dental instruments.
- Takes and develops xrays.
- Disinfects equipment between patients and performs weekly
- Participates in meetings as required.
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Continuous learning in both personal and professional
- Consistent review, comprehension and reply of company email and
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school, plus specialized schooling and/or on the job education
in a specific skill area; dental assistance.
We will train the right person the supervisory skills they
Tell us how you are the one!
North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal
Description for Dental Assistant Supervisor
Keywords: North Country HealthCare, Flagstaff , Assistant, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!