Auto Glass Technician Trainee
Company: Safelite AutoGlass
Posted on: June 4, 2021
You've probably never thought about working with auto glass for a
living -- you're not alone! Our everyday heroes come from all sorts
of backgrounds, many of which have little (or no) mechanical
experience. If you're naturally curious and have a customer service
mindset, we'll teach you the rest.
The Technician Trainee is Safelite's entry point into
the world of vehicle glass repair and replacement. This
career-launching opportunity provides a paid, formal training
program that teaches everything needed to complete basic repairs
and replacements to anyone looking for a hands-on career.
What You'll Get
- Competitive weekly pay: earn up to $17/hour
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days and a belief in
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you'll need to be
- Medical coverage with plans customized to best suit your
What You'll Do
- Learn to replace & repair vehicle glass (in the classroom and
hands on) with a focus on the Safelite's installation standards
under the guidance of experienced technicians and Safelite
- Learn to recalibrate vehicle safety systems utilizing Safelite
tools and processes.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency on Safelite's tools and
- Consistently deliver service so great, it's memorable.
- Safely and professionally operate a company vehicle to and from
customer sites throughout the workday.
What You'll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Valid state-issued driver's license required.
- The ability to operate a Safelite van, following all safety,
cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads
- Projects professional appearance and wears personal protective
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for
short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet
for extended periods.
- Works in a variety of weather conditions.
Your Rights: To review and consider your
application, Safelite Group collects personal information. To
understand what is collected and why, review the Applicant Privacy
Notice presented during your online application. We value our
diverse workforce and we're proud to be an equal opportunity
employer. We don't discriminate based on any characteristic
protected by local, state or federal law. Upon request and
consistent with applicable laws, we'll provide reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities need assistance in
the application/hiring process.
Notification to Agencies: Safelite Group does
not accept and will not pay commissions for unsolicited resumes or
outreach from third-party recruiters or agencies. Absent a signed
MSA and approval from Talent Acquisition to submit resumes for a
specific requisition, we will not approve payment to any third
party for hires made.
Keywords: Safelite AutoGlass, Flagstaff , Auto Glass Technician Trainee, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!