Branch Relationship Banker Float – Northeast Region/Flagstaff (AZ)
Company: National Bank of Arizona
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At National Bank of Arizona, we’re a community of
professionals with relationships at our core. We strive to promote
an engaging environment with accessible leadership and on-going
employee development. We’re dedicated to our clients,
shareholders and to each other. At NBAZ, the possibilities are
endless – come for the job, stay for a career.
National Bank of Arizona is looking for
experienced Teller/Banker Float candidates with a
talent and a passion for customer service, sales, and client
relationship development for
our Northeast market.
Currently seeking qualified candidates who will
travel to all the branches within the Northeast Region area to
cover shifts when branch employees call in sick, are on vacation,
or just when the branches require additional staffing.
Northeast Region branches includes East Flagstaff, Flagstaff, Page,
Sedona and Williams. Home base will be at
candidates will have the skills and experience necessary
- Be proficient in Needs-Based Selling to
prospective and established clients;
- Handle inbound and outbound sales calls to
prospective and established customers;
- Assist managers in building and maintaining
- Provide quality customer service while opening
accounts, processing loans, and providing information related to
general inquiries and client needs;
- Support retail objectives and initiatives by
capitalizing on business opportunities that influence the
production of revenue and risk of loss;
- Conduct assessments with clients to determine
financial needs and makes appropriate
- Ensure proper documentation is obtained and
processing the proper forms for transactions;
- May be required to cover Teller line during peak
- Work independently and perform well under
School Diploma or equivalent, along with 0-1 years experience with
sales (cross-sales and up-sales) and meeting sales
- 0-1 years experience in at least two of the
following areas: new accounts, teller, bookkeeping, or loan
processing (an equivalent combination of education and experience
may meet this qualification);
- 0-1 years experience using an on-line financial
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written
communications skills; and
- This position requires National Mortgage
Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the
- Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 A.M. – 5:30
P.M.; 40 hrs/wk
- Medical and Dental Insurance + Life Insurance +
401k Plan + generous company matching!
- Mileage compensation for
- Competitive compensation commensurate with work
- Eligible for sales bonuses + monthly incentives
and/or annual discretionary bonus.
- Paid Training, paid Vacation, paid Holidays and
promotional opportunities offered from within.
- Tuition Reimbursement for qualifying
- Stable Employer, a division of Zions
Bancorporation and is included in the S&P 500 & NASDAQ
Financial 100 indices.
Keywords: National Bank of Arizona, Flagstaff , Branch Relationship Banker Float – Northeast Region/Flagstaff (AZ), Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!