Breakfast Attendant PT
Company: Crestline Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Breakfast Attendant sets up the dining area for daily meals.
Ensures side work is complete prior to meal service and prior to
leaving for the day. Prepares deli items, salad bar, and other
items as designated by supervisor, following approved recipes.
Ensures food is of proper quality. Maintains cleanliness and
sanitation of all work surface areas, food service areas, coolers,
tables, counters, chairs, and floor. Follows the "clean as you go"
policy at all times. Monitors associate food use and tallies meals
this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each
essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be
made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform
the essential functions.
- Maintain complete knowledge of: a) Hours of operation and
proper table set -ups for the dining area. b) Expected number of
meals to be served. c) Safety and sanitation requirements. d)
Proper storage procedures. Complete opening duties as assigned: a)
Check quality and amount of all breakfast stock and supplies
using checklist. b) Requisition necessary supplies according to
standard. c) Transport supplies and equipment to the dining area.
d) Prepare and set up all condiments and non-alcoholic beverages.
e) Stock designated supply of silverware, glassware, chinaware,
utensils, tools and other equipment for service. f) Inspect
cleanliness and condition of tables and service areas; rectify any
deficiencies. g) Set tables. h) Set up and prepare the service
- Ensure that all equipment is in working order and clean;
rectify any deficiencies and report maintenance problems to the
manager or purchaser. Receive food from Kitchen and place in
designated holding areas at specified temperatures.
- Defrost food, clean and prepare produce as assigned.
- Maintain supply levels of stock, food and non-alcoholic
beverages to designated amounts throughout scheduled hours of
- Monitor and maintain the quality of all food and cleanliness on
- Anticipate usage levels and report food replenishment needs to
the Kitchen on a timely basis.
- Obtain replacements for 86'd items as directed by the
- Greet and serve meals to Hotel employees.
- Remove soiled trays and wares from the dining tables and
separate items at breakdown station.
- Wipe dining tables clean and replenish tabletop condiments
throughout the shift.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Breakdown all goods.
- Return unused food to designated areas and store.
- Clean and sanitize service lines, beverage dispensing equipment
and other equipment, following procedures.
- Restock stations for next meal period.
- Complete closing side duties as assigned.
- Clean and organize supply/storage closets.
- Report any equipment damages, safety hazards, maintenance
problems and personnel problems to the Manager.
- Legibly document pertinent information in the log
- Sweep and mop the floor.
- Must have good understanding of the English language.
Keywords: Crestline Hotels & Resorts, Flagstaff , Breakfast Attendant PT, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!