Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Pine Canyon Club in Flagstaff, AZ is excited to announce the
exceptional career opportunity of full-time Cooks. Qualified
candidates will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly
focused on providing superior service to our members and
Key Responsibilities of the Cook:
- Learns and maintains standards in food production and
- Expedites orders in a timely manner.
- Practices excellent operational sanitation.
- Executes scheduled banquet functions.
- Maintains a professional relationship with fellow
- Helps reduce loss/waste.
- Communicates equipment repair needs with chef.
- Actively participates in training efforts.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Checks and dates all deliveries received and report any
variances to chef in charge.
- Verifies that all coolers are at the proper temperatures and
are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Processes inventory requisition and receives supplies as
necessary for quality production.
- Prepares the proper amount of food according to production or
forecast sheets and production plans.
- Prepares items in accordance with established recipes for a
Minimum Qualifications for the Cook:
- Associates Culinary Degree and 6 months - 1 year Years of
Culinary Experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- Serv Safe Certified preferred.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Flagstaff , Cooks (FT/PT), Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!