LookoutHere We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal
is to empower our employees and support them in their professional
growth while leading them on a path to success within our
Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizona is seeking a
PRN Cook to join our team!
Rehabilitation Hospital of Northern Arizona , located in
Flagstaff AZ, is a 40 bed facility providing inpatient
rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities
caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their
physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their
highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital,
we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work
environment where you really get to know your patients and their
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top
10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint
Commission's advanced stroke certification.
The Cook is responsible for providing healthy food for patients,
employees, and visitors. Prepares food ensuring that strict safety
standards are followed. Creates menus and orders supplies for the
hospital kitchen and cafeteria. Integrates the hospital's mission
and "Guiding Principles" into daily practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred. Equivalent in in
education or experience required.
- Food Handlers License required.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Knowledge of patient diets and safe food handling requirements
and use of Nutritional Care Manual.
- Knowledge of clinical operations and procedures.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate
about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to
provide services to patients and their family members in the
Flagstaff area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is
constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to
ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class
team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always
focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!