MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - THE LODGE
Company: Keller Management LC
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Let's Grow Together!
Now is an exciting time to think about a future at Keller
Management! We are a rapidly expanding property management business
with many opportunities for growth and promotion. Keller's
expansion over the last four years has provided opportunities for
our best talent to be recognized and compensated generously. We're
looking for people who are genuine, hardworking and want to work in
a rewarding environment.
Keller Management offers a very attractive benefit package for
this job in addition to competitive pay:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Perks and Discount Program
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service
requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by
the Property Manager.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager and
Maintenance Supervisor which may include picking up trash, sweeping
curbs, dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual
occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company,
local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair,
ethical, and consistent manner.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as
scheduled. Carry cell phone as required for on-call
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10
to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be
- 2 Years' experience in property maintenance is recommended
- Certified HVAC at the level of EPA w/2 yrs. experience, CPO
- Successfully pass background checks and pre-employment drug
- Must be a TEAM player with the ability to work
- Strong troubleshooting skills! Knowledge in maintenance related
items i.e., plumbing, electrical, sheetrock repairs, painting and
troubleshooting appliance repairs.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity
on personal as well as professional level.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Keller Management LC, Flagstaff , MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - THE LODGE, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!