Maintenance Technician II
Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: September 3, 2021
Starting at $20.00 - $25.00 per hour and $500 Hiring Bonus!
300 South Milton Road - Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
You belong at Drury Hotels.\n
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you
belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do matters
at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today (and for
tomorrow) in this position.
What you will do:
Maintain safe and smooth-running physical hotel property and
Ensure exceptional, positive experiences for our diverse team
members and guests.
What we expect of you:
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance for all areas of the
- Enjoy a variety of plumbing, electrical, refrigeration, kitchen
equipment, light carpentry, painting, and HVAC system repairs.
- Develop, implement, and monitor programs to ensure a safe
facility and work environment in compliance with all appropriate
regulations: ergonomic, emergency response, and injury
- Keep detailed records and reports.
- Provide ongoing training to Maintenance Tech I team
- Collaborate with management to recruit, interview, and schedule
for department needs.
- Ensure an exceptional guest experience by providing courteous,
friendly, guest service with a +1 Service attitude.
With your can-do spirit and unique personality, you will shine
at Drury Hotels.
We seek self-motivated, organized team members with these
What you can expect from us:
- Advanced maintenance knowledge and skills, with ability to
handle all aspects of hotel maintenance
- Capacity to provide ongoing training for Maintenance Tech I
- Knowledge of water chemistry, water testing, filtration, and
- Experience in developing, implementing, and monitoring programs
to ensure work and safety compliance with ergonomic,
emergency-response, and injury-prevention regulations
- Knowledge of building maintenance, including minor electrical
repair, and plumbing
- Ability to speak, write, and receive direction (written and
verbal direction) in English
- Flexibility to be available for emergency repair
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued
for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses (we succeed
together!)-shared for all based on hotel results
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision,
prescription, life, and disability
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Work-life - Flexible spending accounts, Team Member
Assistance Program, paid time off, and hotel discounts
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development
plans, management training, and more-60% of management positions
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize
Employers (2021) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper
Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 15 years in a row (that's a
Rise. Shine. Work Happy.Apply
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Flagstaff , Maintenance Technician II, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!