Real Estate Accounting Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Real Estate Accounting Manager -newly created role!
Our client is a comprehensive real estate development firm creating
through expertise, partnerships, and innovative financing. Company
highest quality of services focused on healthy communities and
This position will be based out of a corporate headquarters in
This position is responsible for the accurate accounting and
financial analysis for our
development and management projects. In this role, you will be
• Financial modeling and proformas.
• Produce internal financial statements.
• Purchasing materials and services.
• A/P and A/R.
• Cash Management and forecasting.
• Generation of cost and production reports for management review.
significant variances or deviations.
• Contract compliance tracking.
• Vendor Lien Waiver tracking.
• Other accounting and financial services.
• At least six (6) years of accounting and financial analysis
• Construction Industry or Property Management experience is
• Excellent organization skills a must.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must have solid computer software, hardware, and network
• Well versed in ability to prioritize multiple work assignments
and complete work to
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• 4-year degree in Accounting/Finance.
BENEFITS & PERKS
• Comprehensive health, dental & vision coverage.
• Paid vacation, holidays, personal, and sick days.
• 401(k) + company match.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Flagstaff , Real Estate Accounting Manager, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!