Company: Findlay Toyota Flagstaff
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionFindlay is one of the largest & fastest growing
automotive groups in Southwest U.S. We're seeking top talent to
help grow our business and keep up with the high demand. This is a
great opportunity to join a team that's offers growth & recognizes
- Great working environment
- Employee Appreciation Day
- Holiday parties
- Paid Training
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Drives vehicles to and from service areas and lot as
- Assist with vehicle flow within dealership as service tickets
- Provides customer courtesy washes as requested
- Inspects vehicles to detect damage and to verify the presence
of accessories listed on the invoice.
- Records the description of damages and lists missing items on
the delivery receipt.
- Services vehicles in storage to protect tires, battery, and
finish against deterioration.Qualifications:
- Able to operate both automatic and manual transmissions.
- Minimum of 18 years old with a current, valid driver's license
with an acceptable driving record.
- This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk or
stand for long periods of time in all types of weather.
Keywords: Findlay Toyota Flagstaff, Flagstaff , Service Porter, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!