Company: Little America Hotel, Flagstaff
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION DESCRIPTION: Custodian DEPARTMENT:
Travel Center/Fuel Center REPORTS TO:Travel Center Manager 1.
SUMMARY:The main function of the Little America Hotel Custodian is
to keep the hotel's public areas in a clean and orderly condition.
2. TASKS: The tasks that are essential to perform the functions of
this position are:
- Maintain the cleanliness of the public areas by carpet
vacuuming & shampooing, dusting and picking up litter.
- Move furniture out of the way to allow vacuuming in that
- Empty ash trays.
- Wash public area windows with a squeegee, using a variety of
different sized ladders.
- Maintain cleanliness of restrooms and shower facilities in fuel
centers (depends on location).
- Dispose of trash into dumpsters.
- Assist with moving of furniture, freight and other heavy
- Other duties as assigned. 3. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to ascend or descend rung ladders and the like safely
and with agility; to work safely in elevated places; to maintain
body equilibrium to prevent falling from precarious
- Ability to move body to floor level and move about.
- Ability to extend arm(s) in any direction.
- Ability to support oneself in an erect and/or completely
upright position for a prolonged period of time.
- Ability to substantially press against something with a steady
force in order to push forward, downward, or outward and to exert a
considerable force in order to draw, drag, haul, or tug objects in
a sustained motion.Ability to raise substantial objects from a
lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from
position to position
Keywords: Little America Hotel, Flagstaff, Flagstaff , Custodian/Travel Center/Flagstaff, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!