Sheet Metal General Foreman
Company: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc.Phoenix, Arizona Yuma, AZ
Flagstaff, ArizonaMcCarthy Building Companies is looking for a
skilled Sheet MetalGeneral Foreman for our commercial projects.The
ideal candidate is local toPhoenixand is open to travelling
throughout Arizona. McCarthy is looking for team members that have
a proven commitment to safety and can be committed to a full-time
schedule. Sheetmetal General Foreman I Encompasses all Journeyman
Lead Roles and Responsibilities as well as the following:
- Provide a safe work environment for all trade partners. Assist
Corporate Safety Managers as requested.
- OSHA 30 certification.
- Client satisfaction; Maintain positive and professional
relationships with all clients.
- Work within the perimeters of trade specific project
- Ensure quality craftsmanship on trade specific system
- Plan specific trade installation approach and procedures.
- Schedule daily and weekly trade activities.
- Trade related material, tool, and equipment requisitions.
- Trade specific journeyman to apprentice ratio.
- Conflict Resolution.
- Indirect supervision.
- Monitor progress, performance, and quality of work for
Subcontractors and vendors.
- Development of detailed workplans and THA.
- Performs technical responsibilities.
- Coordinate required jurisdictional inspections and maintain
good working relationships with inspectors.
- Contributes to the development and improvement of concepts,
techniques, and procedures.
- Coordinates own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities
under established procedures.
- Contributes to a team under general supervision of an
experienced professional or manager.
- Skilled specialist or recent college/university graduate.
- Role specific skills and experience required.
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making
- Review, analyze, and update Labor Hours/Job Costs Report
information with project management on weekly basis.
- Ensure accurate and complete cost coding of timecards daily.
- Supervision and guidance of crews with 1-8 individuals.
- Minimum 8 years' experienc e preferred. McCarthy Building
Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative
action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs,
marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: McCarthy Building Companies, Inc., Flagstaff , Sheet Metal General Foreman, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!