Company: Troon Golf, L.L.C.
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Pine Canyon is excited to announce the exceptional career
opportunity of full-time Bartender. Qualified candidates will
thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on
providing superior service to our members and their guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Bartender:
* Stocks bar, mixes and serves alcoholic beverages, assists in cost
control, inventory and maintaining inventory records.
* Maintains inventory control through conscientious use and careful
monitoring of all food and beverage products and communicates with
management in a timely manner when supplies are needed
* Ensures compliance with applicable state liquor laws and standard
operating procedures provided by the management.
* Communicates guest requests and concerns to the Department
* Performs opening and closing duties which include, but are not
limited to: inventory, cash control, cleaning, and restocking.
* Accountable for checks and cash transactions. Utilizes Point of
* Reviews banquet schedule for changes, calendar of events, and
* Serves catered parties from service or portable bars.
* Occasionally serves meals to guests.
* Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Qualifications for the Bartender:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one
year of bartending experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
* Must be at least 21 years of age or older to meet state age
requirements to serve alcohol.
* Possesses knowledge of cocktail recipes and wine varieties.
* Alcohol Awareness Training.
Keywords: Troon Golf, L.L.C., Flagstaff , Bartender, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!