Intern - NAU
Company: Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff
Posted on: March 16, 2023
300 South Milton Road - Flagstaff, Arizona 86001
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 17 years in a row (that's a record!)
BASIC FUNCTION & JOB DUTIES:
Drury Hotels designed an internship program to give students an opportunity to complete their education with career related experience. The program helps prepare students to work effectively in the business world after graduation. Gaining real world experience and also helps to students make career choices, which will result in higher job satisfaction and higher productivity. Drury's internship program is a full-time or part-time paid program that accommodates student's credit needs and flexible schedules. Students can either attend class during the day and work at night or attend evening classes and work full or part-time during the day. Our program is structured and the assignments provide learning objectives to utilize student's valuable skills to gain practice work in their chosen career field. To identify strength and weakness, constructive feedback is given to students during performance evaluations.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY:
Requires bright and energetic students pursing a degree in a hospitality field. Requires good communications skills to relate to guests and employees. Requires ability perform positive and effectively. Requires the ability to give attention to detail. Requires provide owns housing and transportation.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.
Keywords: Drury Inn & Suites Flagstaff, Flagstaff , Intern - NAU, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
here to apply!