King Air Pilot ($15K Sign on Bonus, $40K Retention Bonus, No Training Contract)
Company: Guardian Flight
Location: Show Low
Posted on: November 13, 2023
Job Description: NOW HIRING - King Air C90 Pilots - Eastern
ArizonaFly Closer To HomeStunning vistas, great schools and a host
of outdoor activities abound for those seeking to balance their
love of flying with ensuring a great quality of life. From set
schedules allowing for planning an entire year in advance to
enjoying our popular two weeks-on/two weeks-off format, you're sure
to love the family-friendly opportunities working for Guardian
Flight affords you.PILOT INCENTIVES
- Earning potential $107,256 - $117,982
- $15K sign on bonus NO TRAINING CONTRACT!
- $40K retention bonus (6 month wait period and this is a 3-year
- 1 week on/1 week off schedule (Show Low) 2 on/2 off
- $3K relocation assistance
- Company paid crewhousing We're hiring a King Air C90 Pilot to
provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This
pilot will be qualified to fly our King Air planes . Scheduled
shifts run 1 week on/1 week off and service day or night trips.
Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots
work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high
safety standards for the crew and our customers. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely
transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in
the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company
requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and
record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and
ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and
follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and
ongoing ground and air training. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Commercial Airplane Multi Engine Land (C-AMEL) Required. Must
be willing and able to obtain ATP within 5 years of
- Current FAA Class I or II Medical Certificate
- 2,500 total flight hours
- 2,000 Fixed Wing hours
- 1,000 PIC hours
- 500 Cross Country hours
- 500 multi-engine hours
- 100 night hours
- 75 instrument hours Working Conditions:
- Required to work in outside weather conditions.
- May need to deice the plane, assist with towing the aircraft
and maneuvering in and out of the hangar, prep the plane for
flight. Physical Demands:
- Required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
- May assist with loading patients-lift and/or move up to 150
pounds cumulative with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus. Why Choose Guardian? As a quality air
medical transport service, Guardian Flight is one of Global Medical
Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at . Learn how our values
are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care
and check out our comprehensive benefit options at .EEO Statement:
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
disability. Pilots More Information about this Job: Compensation:
$107,256 - $117,982 Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k with
company match, life insurance, short and long term disabilityCheck
out our careers site benefits page GMR Benefits to learn more about
our benefit options.
Keywords: Guardian Flight, Flagstaff , King Air Pilot ($15K Sign on Bonus, $40K Retention Bonus, No Training Contract), Other , Show Low, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!