Global Master Planner (Phoenix or
Company: W.L. Gore
Posted on: September 11, 2018
Gore is a technology-driven global company built on entrepreneurial innovation, integrity, and teamwork. Our diverse portfolio includes everything from high-performance fabrics and implantable medical devices to industrial manufacturing components and aerospace electronics. Through our product leadership, we've been changing lives and changing industries for more than 50 years. What can you change by joining Gore? Visit gore.com/change-life to find out.
Gore Medical Products has provided creative therapeutic solutions to complex medical problems for 40 years, saving and improving the quality of lives worldwide. As a leading manufacturer of vascular grafts, endovascular and interventional devices, surgical meshes for hernia repair, and sutures, we are looking for a Master Planner to join our team in Flagstaff or Phoenix, Arizona.
If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you. In this role, you will be responsible for generating the Supply Plan which balances the mid to long term supply and capacity plans. You will generate scenario plans creating options for consideration and decisions. The Global Master Planner develops inventory strategies in alignment with Supply Chain and Sales objectives. You are the liaison between Supply Planning and the Demand Planning. The Master Planner facilitates the Supply Review process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about providing support for state-of-the-art implantable medical devices
- Be energized by working for a world-class manufacturer and collaborating on cross-functional teams
- Recognize the importance of building and maintaining strong interpersonal relationships
- Generating the 5 year plan to support Product life cycle management or credible growth plan
- Developing and executing inventory strategies in alignment with the Supply Chain and Sales
- Recommending changes to inventory strategies
- Translating demand requirements and supply capability into a time phased aggregate finished goods supply and inventory plan balanced with business objectives
- Evaluating the 4-24 month materials plan with consideration of our supplier capabilities and constraints
- Performing resource requirements planning (RRP) for generating and evaluating mid-long term capacity plans
- Facilitating the Supply process and review
- Creating scenario plans to evaluate options for upside and downside planning cases for volume and financial impact
- Escalating issues to leadership for visibility and reconciliation
- Championing for supply planning metrics and communicating impact to S&OP community
- Leading continuous improvement of aggregate supply planning processes
- Providing planning guidance to Distribution Planner and Master and Asset schedulers to execute on the aggregate plan
- Working with Procurement to understand capability and requirements of suppliers
- Incorporating mid-long term NPD plans into aggregate supply plans
- Inputting on 5-year plans and collaborating on financial impact of scenarios
- Engaging to reconcile MPS and Aggregate supply plan on an established frequency to identify potential gaps and risks
- Proactively engaging to influence the Supply Chain design and developing the supply plan
Required Job Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Supply Chain, business, or technical field AND 5 years relevant experience
- 5 years minimal experience in:
- Sales & Operations Planning processes in the mid and long- term horizons; specializing in all levels of SUPPLY planning
- Scenario planning including ability to work with financial assessments
- ERP functionality to support Supply Planning processes
- Statistical methodology
- Deep understanding of inventory management & strategies
- Knowledge of asset reliability and productivity
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement solutions
- Ability to understand demand plans (S&OP, upside and downside cases)
Desired Job Qualifications:
- MBA (Master's Supply Chain or Master's Business Administration) preferred
- APICS CPIM or CSCP Certification
- Continuous Improvement certification
- Operations, scheduling, and planning experiences
- ERP and reporting expertise
Gore is committed to a drug-free workplace. All employment is contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screening.
Gore requires all applicants to be eligible to work within the US. Gore generally will not sponsor visas unless otherwise noted on the position description.
Gore is a M/F, Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer. (Applies to all positions in the U.S.)Keywords: Gore, job, Flagstaff, AZ, Phoenix, Arizona, master, planner, supply, plan, planning, plans, capacity, scenario, inventory, strategy, strategies, sales, supply chain, demand, forecast, forecasting, process, processes, product, lifecycle, life, cycle, management, material, materials, RRP, upside, downside, volume, impact, BS, BA, business, technical, assessments, ERP, statistics, statistic, statistical, S&OP, MBA, ASPICS, CPIM, CSCP
Keywords: W.L. Gore, Flagstaff , Global Master Planner (Phoenix or, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!