Senior Commercial Lender
Company: Foothills Bank
Posted on: September 27, 2018
Job Description Two Senior Commercial Lender positions in our new Flagstaff, Arizona location. SummaryIn conformance with established policies and procedures, manage a portfolio of commercial loans, retain and develop commercial and deposit banking relationships, and deliver exceptional service to our clients.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Manage assigned loan portfolio for retention, growth, and credit quality to include: Analyzing and underwriting requests for new loans and loan renewals Ensuring complete and accurate loan file documentation Collection of past due accounts Timely renewal of matured loans Prompt identification and notification of the Chief Credit Officer of potential credit issues within the assigned credit portfolio Embrace a growth and excellence-oriented atmosphere in support of bank-wide initiatives while maintaining bank’s customer service standards.QUALIFICATIONS:
- A college degree
- Minimum of 5-years banking industry and sales experience.
- Commercial lending experience and community involvement in Flagstaff and Coconino County strongly preferredKNOWLEDGE, SKILL, ABILITY
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and various mainframe systems.
- Ability to handle detail oriented transactions.
- Excellent reading, writing, mathematical and organizational skills.
- Proven commitment to quality customer service.WORK ENVIRONMENT: Must be able to routinely perform work indoors in climate-controlled shared work area with minimal noise.PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to: sit; use hands in repetitive motions to finger, grasp, handle or feel; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to: stand; walk; and lift or reach with hands and arms.Must be able to operate routine office equipment including computer terminals and keyboards, telephones, copiers, facsimiles, and calculators. Must be able to routinely perform work on computer for an average of 6-8 hours per day, when necessary. Must be able to work extended hours or travel off site whenever required or requested by management. Must be capable of regular, reliable and timely attendance. Must be capable of climbing / descending stairs in an emergency situation.Specific lifting abilities required by this job include: The employee is constantly required to stand and walk. Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for sedentary work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for light work.Specific vision abilities required by this job include: The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation/inspection of machines and/or using measurement devices at distances close to the eyes.Must be capable of up to 15% travel (e.g. 3.5 days/month) by automobile (as driver and passenger), commercial airlines, rental vehicles and public transportation and be able to lodge in public facilities. Travel will be necessary to conduct the duties of this job, and the employee must have the ability to drive and have proper licensing.COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Salary is dependent upon relevant experience. We offer an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, flexible health coverage options: medical/dental/vision (partially employer paid with competitive premiums), health rewards program, possible employer contribution to a Health Savings Account, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; 401K retirement plan with immediate vesting (up to 3% employer match, 3% automatic employer contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation/sick days, and paid holidays.COMPANY OVERVIEW: At Glacier Bancorp, our employees are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified individuals who enjoy people, are innovative and eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth by investing in the tools and training needed to build a personalized career path for you.Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $11 billion, operating in 15 bank divisions across 7 states (Montana, Idaho, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Colorado and Arizona). We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Glacier Bancorp, Inc. does not sponsor applicants for work visas. All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US. No Recruiters or unsolicited agency referrals please.Company DescriptionOur people are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified employees who enjoy people, are innovative and who are eager to learn. We, in return, provide opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth. Our banks serve individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities. We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a larger banking organization. Our organization offers an extensive benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, vision, health rewards program, Employee Assistance Program (EAP); life insurance; retirement plan (up to 3% employer match, 3% safe harbor contribution, and profit sharing); discounted banking products and services; paid vacation, paid holidays and sick leave.Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $10 billion, operating in 15 divisions across 7 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and Arizona. The Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks: - Glacier Bank of Kalispell - First Security Bank of Missoula- First Security Bank of Bozeman- Valley Bank of Helena - Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman - Western Security Bank of Billings - First Bank of Montana, Lewistown - Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington - 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah - Citizens Community Bank of Idaho - Bank of the San Juans in Colorado - First Bank of Wyoming - First State Bank in Wyoming - North Cascades Bank in Washington- Foothills Bank in Arizona- Collegiate Peaks Bank in ColoradoWe are an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants or employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Foothills Bank, Flagstaff , Senior Commercial Lender, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!