Night Auditor - Flagstaff
Company: Drury Hotels
Posted on: May 12, 2019
STARTING RATE:$13.90BasicFunctionProvides exceptionalservice to all
guests and potential guests by assisting them in afriendly,
efficient, courteous and professional manner. perform allFront Desk
related functions including but not limited to checkingguests in /
out, promoting sales related programs, maintainingguest records,
cash handling, etc. Responsible for auditing theprevious days
receipts to verify and balance entries,runs reports and verifies
accuracy of information. May also assistwith set up of Breakfast.
May include food preparation, set up,service and / or cleaning.
Only team member on property for themajority of the work shift and
must be willing to and have theability to work alone. Responsible
for guest safety and securityduring overnight hours.JobDuties
- Usessuggestive selling skills and company sales programs to
maximizerevenue and occupancy levels.
- Maintainsaccurate information in all resources asrequired.
- Keeps records and reports as outlinedin the Drury Hotels
- Maintains the front desk / lobby areain a clean and organized
- Handlesaccounting of money, receipts, guest accounts and credit
throughoperation of the front desk system and completion of
reportsrequired to ensure company funds are secure
- Assists guests on arrival anddeparture through friendly,
efficient and accurate check-in andcheck-out procedures.
- Monitors guests'satisfaction of their overall hotel stay
experience, and informsmanagement of special comments made
- Appreciates the diversity of our teamand guests and contributes
to maintaining a positive workenvironment at all times.
- Assists withBreakfast and 5:30 Kickback preparation and service
as required.May include food preparation, set up, service and / or
cleaningafter service. May be asked to performduties of a Hot
BreakfastHost / Hostess or Bartender when needed.
- Keepscurrent knowledge of marketing programs, special rates
andpromotions applicable to the hotel and promotes toguests.
- Operates the telephone system andfollows Company policy
regarding telephone etiquette when takingincoming calls, making
outgoing calls and wake-up calls,etc.
- Has a +1Service Attitude and provides courteous, friendly guest
service bydiscovering and responding promptly and efficiently to
inquiries,requests, and complaints.
- Accurately processesincoming and outgoing reservation and
cancellation requestsreceived by mail, fax, telephone, in person,
and via the NationalReservation Center.
- Complies with thehotel's safety / security rules and
instructions inperforming work efficiently while protecting self,
fellow workersand the hotel.
- Performs all functions of aGuest Service Agent and coverage of
- Reviews and completes daily Night AuditChecklist.
- Reconciles daily and monthly taxes;researches tax variances and
- Processes credit cards on a dailybasis.
- Communicates any room change informationto management as well
as the housekeepingdepartment.
- Provides Express Checkout servicefor in house guest and
manually delivers qualified receipts toguest rooms.
- Prepares daily packet, includingextra steps on Sunday night and
- Maintains the cleanliness of the hotelpublic areas to provide a
positive start of day impression for theguests.
- Responsible for guest safety andsecurity during overnight
hours; must not leave premises unattendedat any time.
- Follows all safety and securitypolicies, including emergency
- Setsup breakfast area and Hot Breakfast by preparing hot food
itemsaccording to the Drury training guidelines and follows the
DailyShift Checklist for Hot Breakfast (i.e., taking temperatures
offood / maintaining the temperature log, storing food in
- Performs other duties asrequired orassignedGeneral
Knowledge,Skill and AbilityRequires ability to take written
andverbal direction and speak English clearly and read
English.Requires ability to relate to the public in a warm,
friendly mannerin providing a hospitable environment. Requires
ability to giveattention to detail and to handle multiple tasks
simultaneously andefficiently.Requiresthorough knowledge of Drury
Hotels policies and procedures, forguest services. Requires ability
to handle money, make change andutilize office machines in the
normal day-to-day activities. Mustbe willing to and have the
ability to work alone as scheduled. Atsome locations, may be the
only team member on property during workshift.Mental
andPhysicalRequirementsAGE: Must be at least 18 years
ofage.EDUCATION: Requires knowledge, skill and mental
developmentequivalent to completion of 4 years of
highschool.EXPERIENCE: Experience in working with the public in a
serviceindustry or in related activities
ispreferred.ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS: Requires ability to walk and
standduring entire working period of 8 hours; requires ability to
lift10 - 15pounds.ESSENTIALFUNCTIONS: Requires ability towalk and
stand during entire working period of 8 hours; requiresability to
lift 10 - 15pounds.WorkingRelationships
- Reports to the General Manager,Assistant General Manager or
Front Office Manager.
- Maintains and promotes a positiveand cooperative work
relationship with all hoteldepartments.
Keywords: Drury Hotels, Flagstaff , Night Auditor - Flagstaff, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!