Site Supervisor-Multi-Family Construction
Company: Colt Builders Corp
Posted on: November 21, 2019
Site Supervisor /Multi-Family Construction Colt Builders Corp
- We are currently looking for a Site Supervisor in Flagstaff AZ
to start January 2020.The ideal candidate will be responsible for
overseeing all phases of a construction project from
preconstruction to completion.Candidate will be the communication
between the PM and on-site employees as well as subcontractors,
vendors, clients and administrative staff involved in the project.
- Manage Colt personnel and subcontractors to ensure company
policies and procedures are maintained throughout the project
duration to ensure safety, schedule, quality, customer
satisfaction, and profitability are maintained.
- Responsible for creating and administering and overall job
- Total knowledge and understanding of the job?s schedule, site
plans, site logistics, management needs, site access, scheduling /
ordering of cranes, man lifts, forklifts and rigging
- Set up Site Specific Safety Plan
- Set up ship dates with suppliers, setup supplier submittal &
delivery schedule if required
- Review material takeoff and ?where used? list
- Review shop drawings for all components
- Create loose lumber drop schedule
- Complete all submittals: lumber, components, hold downs,
- Maintain Fieldwire plan updates and task assignments
- Knowledge of wood framed, multi-family projects.Type III and
- Communication skills
- Understanding of project specific contract and scope.
- Understanding of project schedule, sequence, and work flow to
complete activities within required durations.
- Advanced safety knowledge and performance
- CPR/AED Certified
- OSHA 30 hour
- STSC preferred
- Demonstrate proficiency in required software (MS Word, Excel,
Fieldwire and Project).
- Knowledge of OSHA Standards This is a full-time salary
position, requiring minimum of 40 hours/week however additional
hours may be required depending on project demands.? Position will
be located on site therefore applicant should expect to be exposed
to construction site conditions including rough terrain, ladders,
equipment noise, and heights as well as local climate and weather.
Applicant should expect to do a moderate amount of lifting,
carrying, climbing, kneeling and balancing.? Certain amounts of
strength, and dexterity are required.? Salary negotiable Send
Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.comColt Builders
Keywords: Colt Builders Corp, Flagstaff , Site Supervisor-Multi-Family Construction, Other , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!