Sales & Development Representative - Northeast Arizona
Company: Core-Mark International, Inc.
Posted on: January 12, 2020
Discover the power of one and all at Core-Mark Come join the team
that has been empowering customers, investing in people and serving
communities for 130 years. The Power of One. Strengthen By All.
Job DetailsDescriptionCore-Mark (Nasdaq CORE)
www.core-mark.comCore-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues
to grow for over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and
broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our
reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has
allowed us to build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32
distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs,
and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.At Core-Mark,
you will discover a culture that enables you to grow, challenges
you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show us your power and
come explore your opportunities with Core-Mark.THE POWER OF ONE.
STRENGTHENED BY ALL.Position Summary:Our Sales Development
Representative plays a critical role within of our sales team. You
will visit customers on a regular basis to perform selling and
merchandising functions in-store, including placing orders or
assisting customer to enter online ordering systems. A successful
candidate will have effectively demonstrated the ability to
influence, provide a unique perspective, engage with customers on
linking their priorities to our value proposition and understand
the competitive landscape. This individual should possess strong
attention to detail, critical thinking, communication skills and a
drive to win. Areas you will be responsible for include: Flagstaff,
Page, Cameron, Tusayan, Holbrook, Ash Fork, Seligman, Sedona,
Prescott, Prescott Valley, Williams, Verde Valley, and the areas in
- Merchandising according to established plan-o-grams and
checking previously sold products for code dates.
- Growing sales through increasing sales to existing customer
base or new accounts as required.
- Supporting Territory Managers sales strategies and key
- Being customer service focused. Working in tandem and provide
support to Territory Manager and Manufacture Vendors to promote
Programs available through Core-Mark such as SmartStock, Smart
Sets, VCI, marketing programs and other support services.
- Advising accounts of discontinued, inactive, and replacement
items; reviewing and monitoring plus-outs and promotions.
- Ensuring follow-ups of all logistics according to chain
contracts, including programs/specials, custom retail pricing,
order books, and informational reports.
- Filing weekly call reports with Manager noting issues, action
items and be able to handle tracking of action items until
- Communicating with Manager to discuss chain programs,
competitive activities, and store-level opportunities.
- Keeping accounts in terms in accordance with Accounts
- Performing additional duties as assigned.
- Complying with health and safety policies and procedures.Skills
- Customer Service experience
- Minimum 2-4 years of retail/merchandising experience
- Experience working with a diverse group
- High school graduate or General Educational Development (GED)
- Basic to intermediate abilities with Microsoft Office
- High comfort level in learning internal computer systems.
- Must own a reliable vehicle with current insurance.Core-Mark
Benefits:At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall
well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and
your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life,Disability,& Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time, Holidays, &
- Financial Wellness:401(k) Plan with a 50% match on the first 6%
contributed, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet Insurance, Commuter
Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship Opportunities for
children of employeesAt Core-Mark we are a family. We are committed
to creating an environment that embraces and enables all to reach
their full potential. It is through empowering every employee to
bring their full self and full power to work that makes Core-Mark
collectively stronger.THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.IND -
LVGD - NV
Keywords: Core-Mark International, Inc., Flagstaff , Sales & Development Representative - Northeast Arizona, Professions , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!