Maintenance Technician I or II
Company: Keller Management LC
Posted on: May 14, 2022
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - FLAGSTAFF, AZThe Lodge Apartments is on
the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join
our maintenance team. In this position, your chief responsibility
is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of the
community. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments,
scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing
preventative maintenance procedures.Our ideal candidate will be a
jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance
procedures, HVAC systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel
in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with
exceptional communication and organizational skills.In addition to
competitive pay, Keller Management also offers a very competitive
benefits package for this position:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 100% Employer Paid Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Family Medical Leave
- Employee Perks and Discount ProgramResponsibilities
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service
requests as assigned.
- Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by
the Property Manager.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance
- Monitor and maintain all building systems as assigned.
- Complete grounds work which may include picking up trash,
sweeping curbs, dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual
occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company,
local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work-related activities in a fair,
ethical, and consistent manner.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as
scheduled. Carry cell phone as required for on-call
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force
occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10
to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be
- 2 Years' experience in property maintenance is recommended
- Certified HVAC at the level of EPA w/2 yrs. experience, CPO
- Successfully pass background checks and pre-employment drug
- Must be a TEAM player with the ability to work
- Strong troubleshooting skills! Knowledge in maintenance related
items i.e., plumbing, electrical, sheetrock repairs, painting and
troubleshooting appliance repairs.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and integrity
on personal as well as professional level.The above is intended to
describe the general content of and requirements for the
performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Keller Management LC, Flagstaff , Maintenance Technician I or II, Professions , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!