Residential Direct Sales Account Executive
Company: Altice Technical Services
Posted on: May 12, 2022
We are Altice USA; a family of businesses that includes Optimum,
Suddenlink, Optimum Mobile, Optimum Business, A4 advertising,
Cheddar, and News12. Our common goal is connecting our customers to
friends and family, shows they love, advertising that resonates and
news that matters. We're building a workforce that thrives on
collaboration, inclusion, and innovation. We hope connecting you to
a potential role is just the beginning.
Make 'Life Changing Money' Selling a Product Everyone Needs!
No Weekends, Paid Industry-Leading Training, Day-One Benefits
Sales experience not required, Will Train!
$3,000 Training Bonus* + Commission Ramp While Training + Salary +
What does a Residential Account Executive do?
- Our Account Executives work outside in residential areas and go
door-to-door selling Altice products and services, such as
high-speed internet, advanced TV, mobile, and voice
- By building rapport and asking the right questions, they match
people with customized solutions that best fit their needs and
How do we help you succeed and earn money quickly?
No experience, changing careers, or looking to continue your sales
career in a new industry/company? In addition to the $3,000
training bonus*, we offer a training commission ramp, competitive
salary, and unlimited commission.
We get you off to a quick start with:
- Virtual classroom training and face-to-face training
- Hands-on training and professional feedback from peers and
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles
- Technology, uniforms**, and personal protective equipment to
help you do the job
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
- Ongoing professional development to help you enhance your sales
- Ongoing support from sales managers, directors, and senior
- Regular updates to keep you up to date on our evolving products
What Are Some Perks of the Job?
- $3,000 training bonus* and commission ramp so you can earn
while you learn
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited commission potential
- Paid time off and no weekends
- Flexible schedule for top sales reps***
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Orthodontic insurance
- Discounts on Altice USA services (where applicable)
- Pet insurance
Looking for a career with growth?
Here's how we help you advance in your career with Altice:
- Nearly all of sales supervisors, managers and senior leaders
started as Account Executives themselves, and what they learned on
the job molded them into talented leaders and helped advance their
- As a motivated and dedicated member of the Altice Direct Sales
team, you'll have the opportunity to enhance your sales skills and
advance your career.
- You'll benefit from their ongoing coaching, mentorship, and
leadership to keep your career moving forward.
- We offer various opportunities for you to continue to develop
yourself and your skills.
How Do You Get Started?
No sales experience is necessary, but the minimum requirements and
essential functions for a Residential Account Executives are:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Use of a reliable personal vehicle (unless in Brooklyn/Bronx
and able to use mass transit), a valid driver's license, car
insurance, and a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to work schedule as assigned
- Able to work outdoors
- Once trained, maintain performance standards of role
What Makes a Great Residential Account Executive?
We train you on how to do the jobs, learn our products and sell,
however our best Account Executives are:
- Motivated Achievers
- Show Professional Persistence
- Great Communicators
- Have a strong desire to control their earnings
A Culture with No Limits!
Working at Altice USA means pushing boundaries and trying things we
never thought were possible. This is the team of the future. Join
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all
backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national
origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or
veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants
for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional
or employment related information, photos, education information
and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. -
This information is collected for employment purposes, including
identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background
screening, human resource administration and compliance with
federal, state, and local law.
Requirements of this position include demonstration of either full
vaccination status against COVID-19 or company-provided weekly
*Training bonus paid in installments upon the successful completion
of progressive training milestones.
**Field uniforms provided in select states. In states where
uniforms are not provided, approved personal clothing is
***Flexible schedule contingent upon successfully meeting the
requirements of the Be Your Own Boss program.
Keywords: Altice Technical Services, Flagstaff , Residential Direct Sales Account Executive, Sales , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!