Call Center Agent- Home Office & Remote Arizona
Posted on: January 23, 2023
About the Team
SERVICES RESERVATION AGENT:If you enjoy helping people find the
right information, services, and care for their pets, then you
would be a great fit as a Services Reservation Agent, either
working from our home office in Phoenix, Arizona OR working
remotely in the state of Arizona! We are hiring for remote
positions all over Arizona. In our Service Reservations Center,
youll find a casual call center atmosphere, a performance bonus
program, immersive hands-on training, and flexible scheduling while
you assist pet parents with their boarding accommodations and
grooming appointments for their loved ones.
About the Job
WHAT YOULL DO:While working in our Reservations Center, youll
provide information about our PetSmart services including our Pets
Hotel, Grooming Salon and Pet Training. Additionally, you will:
- Answer incoming phone calls from pet parents, assist with
scheduling appointments, and answerall questions about our
- Ensure that all additional service opportunities are presented
to the pet parent in a confident manner including "why" the service
would be beneficial to the pet's experience.
- Answer each call thoroughly, yet efficiently, ensuring all
information is correctly obtained from the pet parents.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving and customer relation
- Communicate information clearly and accurately to the pet
parent through the appropriate written and verbal means.
- Provide feedback to supervisors on processes and customer
interactions as necessary.YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:Well provide
training and information to make sure youre comfortable in your new
role, however, were looking for you to come to the table with the
following skills and/or experience:
- High school diploma or a combination of education and
- Strong grammar and communication skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems
at the same time, while answering calls
- Demonstrated success in providing exceptional customer service
on the phone and via email
- Fluent English required; English and Spanish would be
- Perform at, or above, the company's expectations including
maintaining appropriate performance levels for Individual Talk
Time, Quality, Sales percentage, etc.
- Demonstrate regular attendance and adherence to call center
About the Culture
WHY YOULL LOVE IT HERE:PetSmart offers outstanding benefits in a
fun and rewarding workplace including:
- This can be a fully remote position, so you can enjoy the
company of your pets while you work! Our home office in Phoenix is
- Competitive hourly pay rate, ample opportunity for advancement
through our step increase program, and a monthly bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision for full-time associates. Variety
of other benefits available for both full-time and part-time
- Paid time off for both full-time and part-time associates.
- Excellent training and growth opportunities
- Volunteer events with PetSmart CharitiesRequired
Keywords: PetSmart, Flagstaff , Call Center Agent- Home Office & Remote Arizona, Sales , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!