Manager Commerical Sales - Flagstaff, AZ
Company: Altice USA
Posted on: May 15, 2019
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband
communications and video services providers in the United States,
delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services,
proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9
million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through
its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.From high-speed broadband and
ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and
voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the
country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools,
to hospitals, and everyone in between.Job Summary The purpose of
this position is to retain and generate revenue through management
of a sales team selling to small, medium and large commercial
accounts. Responsible for the implementation of programs and
strategies developed by the department that will maximize market
and product penetration commercial accounts. Person needs to have
good communication skills with the ability to interact with
community, municipal, corporate leaders, sales staff, and other
functional groups in the company. Responsibilities
- Supervise department requirements and all human resource aspect
of the Commercial Account Executives.
- Main objective is to maximize new Monthly Recurring Revenue
from commercial accounts and retain existing customers through
development and direction of sales force and sales engineer.
- Assist in the continued development and refinement of
Commercial account management; the main goal being to establish
ongoing relationships with enterprise accounts in order to maintain
and maximize revenue.
- Assist sales people in the preparation of proposals and
negotiate senior management representatives.
- Work in close collaboration with the marketing group to
generate and retain voice, video, and data services. Work in close
collaboration with the construction group to coordinate work at
newly built properties.
- Report weekly and monthly progress of department.
- Assist in forecast account and customer goals and
- Maintain excellent rapport with corporate and community
- Keep abreast of telephony requirements, services, competitive
responses and capabilities.
- Keep Suddenlink construction and operations informed of plant
and network requirements.
- Provide vital data, customer network needs, and other account
demographic information to the Suddenlink related departments.
- Assist in forecasting and maintaining department budget.
- Work in a safe positive manner.
- Represent Suddenlink Communications with a positive image in
all applications of job requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field or commensurate
- Minimum four (4) years cable or telephony experience.
- Strong familiarity with PCs and spreadsheet, database and word
- Experience in Apartment/Condo Marketing, Product
Management/Development and Account Management.We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free
and smoke-free workplace.
Keywords: Altice USA, Flagstaff , Manager Commerical Sales - Flagstaff, AZ, Sales , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!