RETAIL SALES AGENT
Posted on: November 24, 2019
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill an exciting Retail Staff Agent role in Flagstaff, AZ! Apply
now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
- Payments (cash, check, money order)
- Batch reconciliation
- Cash pulls/management
- OSMS Reconciliation
- Disconnect - only when equipment on hand. Refer to Retention if
customer does not have equipment
- Downgrade - process all
- Issue/swap and Recover Equipment
- Converters, Modems, Routers, Altice One
- If customer express interest in Mobile (sales, service,
billing, support), Agent will hand off customer to AUSA
- Agent will be trained on additional tasks at the discretion of
store leadership. ?
- Retail experience preferred
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
- Excellent time management skills and effective decision
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- Exceptional aptitude for accounting and related cash handling
- Excellent analytical problem solving and conflict resolution
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time and ability to
lift and maneuver converters and equipment, up to 35 pounds.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced and ever-changing
environment, work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends,
holidays and overtime as required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft application ?
How to Apply: Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this
position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
IMPORTANT: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's
National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office.
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now"
button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the
position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this
position listed above. For other opportunities available at Adecco
go to www.adeccousa.com .
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group
connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day
through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories
around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in
your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available
contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of
the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to
contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit
Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Flagstaff , RETAIL SALES AGENT, Sales , Flagstaff, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!