Posted on: March 14, 2023
*($53K annual salary)*
*Program Director, IDD Services *
Have you been looking for a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services? Look no further. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
* Manage the day-to-day operations of one to four programs in a community including organization and implementation of direct supports, person-centered planning, and implementation, health care, advocacy, stakeholder relations, regulatory compliance, recruiting, retention, staffing, training, safety, financial management, and maintenance of the physical environment.
* Manage program staff members including performance evaluations, scheduling, and orientation.
* Make recommendations and/or decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, corrective action, and terminations.
* Manage the implementation of program planning; monitor delivery of services and supports; ensure services are consistent, engaging, and relevant to the individuals served.
* Must be available on-call to support staff, find coverage or cover shifts as needed.
* Bachelor's degree and two to three years of related experience in the Human Services Industry preferred.
* An equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Other education, experience, training, licensure, or certification per state requirements or as required by applicable regulations.
* Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
* Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
* Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
* A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
_*Why Join Us?*_
* Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
* Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
* 401(k) with company match.
* Paid time off and holiday pay.
* Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
* Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
*We have a rewarding work environment with awesome co-workers - come join our team - *_*Apply Today!*_
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $53,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Management: 1 year (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person%2040230% %%project%%
Keywords: Sevita, Flagstaff , Program Director, Executive , Flagstaff, Arizona
here to apply!